[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4322: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4324: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4325: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
WannaKnow • View topic - Zehrs

Return to Halton Region
 Return to Bargains/Shopping

This topic is visible to all WannaKnow sites throughout Canada Zehrs

Found a bargain? Let your community know and post it in this forum!
Looking for something special in %s but can't find it? Ask your WannaKnow neighbours! *
Share on Facebook

Zehrs

Postby Life Learner » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:12 am

I happen to be in Windsor the other day and needed a couple groceries, so I stopped in at Zehrs and I was shocked. :shock: Their prices are lower than the Zehrs in LaSalle....not just a few cents, but I compared three items: cottage cheese was $1.40 cheaper in Windsor, icing sugar was $.40 cheaper in Windsor and scribbles icing was the same price. I always thought a chain store had the same prices but now I know they don't. So I think I'll shop in Windsor from now on!
Let everything become your teacher
Life Learner
(Windsor Essex County)
Elder
Elder

Re: Zehrs

Postby Snow_tabby » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:58 am

Could also be location convenience. I find that the Metro here because its pretty close to my neighborhood and close to lots of homes here tends to be more costly. But then it could be this Air Miles thing. I find the most cost effective places are Fresh-co Giant Tiger and some other places. Just have to know what your are looking for and if its worth buying.
Snow_tabby
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Return to Bargains/Shopping
Return to Halton Region

Search

Advanced search