[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4322: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4324: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4325: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
WannaKnow • View topic - Wharton Centre

Return to Halton Region
 Return to Sports/Leisure

This topic is visible to all WannaKnow sites throughout Ontario Wharton Centre

Whether it's organized sports or leisure activities in the %s community, we'll discuss them all right here in this forum. Let's talk 'travel' too. *
Share on Facebook

Wharton Centre

Postby guitarkicker » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:16 pm

If anyone is looking for a great place to go to see a show or concert I recommend the Wharton Centre in Lansing Michigan. It is part of the MSU campus. We've been there twice, once as a family to see the musical Wicked [a must see musical] and last night my hubby and I went to take in the James and Ben Taylor concert-amazing talent!!!

Lansing is only about 1 1/2 hours away so if the show you want to see is in the afternoon you can make it a day trip. This time we opted to stay overnight. We stayed just outside of Lansing in Okemos. It was only 10 minutes from the theatre. We stayed at the Staybridge Suite and I was very impressed with our room.
guitarkicker
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Return to Sports/Leisure
Return to Halton Region

Search

Advanced search