[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4322: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4324: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4325: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
WannaKnow • View topic - Booking Hotel by internet

Return to Halton Region
 Return to Sports/Leisure

This topic is visible to all WannaKnow sites throughout Canada Booking Hotel by internet

Whether it's organized sports or leisure activities in the %s community, we'll discuss them all right here in this forum. Let's talk 'travel' too. *
Share on Facebook

Booking Hotel by internet

Postby Road Runner » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:40 pm

I wannaknow if any of you have booked a room through those internet sites like priceline and hotwire? if you have, how was it? is it safe? thanks
8-)
Road Runner
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Re: Booking Hotel by internet

Postby Mother Earth » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:21 pm

I've booked using priceline.com and I've never had a problem. I don't bid on the price though because I like to know the hotel I'm getting. ;)
Mother Earth
(Windsor Essex County)
Guide
Guide

Postby Life Learner » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:54 am

For my winter vacation this year, I've used hotwire and priceline. They both have their advantages so I suggest that you check out their websites. I've never had a problem with using my credit card and not getting what I ordered from these sites. You just have to be careful that if you're looking for a certain amenity ie. shuttle, free parking etc. that it is listed in what you're getting. Don't assume it's included. :P
Let everything become your teacher
Life Learner
(Windsor Essex County)
Elder
Elder

Postby baby blue » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:44 pm

One word of caution: if you're more than 2 people, I'd use hotwire because it allows you to put in how many people are in the room. priceline doesn't have that option so you might end up with a king bed for you and your kids :oops:
baby blue
(Windsor Essex County)
Elder
Elder

Postby Road Runner » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Thanks for all your replies. that really helps me out a lot. 8-)
Road Runner
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Postby mama goose » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:26 am

I've booked using hotwire and priceline. I came across an online discount with Expedia, so I thought I'd share it with my WannaKnow friends:

Discount: extra 10% off
Coupon Code: GIFT2011
Expires: 31st, December 2010

You have to travel by March 31, 2011 :D
mama goose

Return to Sports/Leisure
Return to Halton Region

Search

Advanced search