[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4322: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4324: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4325: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
WannaKnow • View topic - Dryer sheets

Return to Halton Region
 Return to House & Home

This topic is visible to all WannaKnow sites throughout Canada Dryer sheets

We all have a house/home here in %s! Share your tips and helpful hints with your WannaKnow community. Let's talk about electronics in this forum too! *
Share on Facebook

Dryer sheets

Postby Domestic Engineer » Thu May 31, 2012 10:07 pm

I bought these 'Attitude Eco-friendly static eliminator & Softer cloths' because I want to be more eco friendly but they don't work that great. I heard that you can use a ball of rolled up aluminum foil and that works. Think I'll try that next. :?
Domestic Engineer
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Re: Dryer sheets

Postby open2life » Thu May 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Yes, the aluminum foil DOES WORK - Surprisingly!!!!
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”

~Dr. Seuss
open2life
(Windsor Essex County)
Elder
Elder

Postby Snow_tabby » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:30 am

That sounds like a good tip but I'd miss the nice linen smell. I also use the sheets to freshen up other things too especially when I don't have any fresheners in the house. In the winter when the furnace is on I like to shove one into the vent to freshen up my room.
Snow_tabby
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Postby open2life » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:58 am

About missing the smell Snow_TAbby, I simply add "Fabric Softener" to the load of laundry during the rinse cycle.

It keeps its nice smell after the clothes are dry :P
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”

~Dr. Seuss
open2life
(Windsor Essex County)
Elder
Elder

Postby Life Learner » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:02 am

What about putting a drop lavender oil on the eco cloths?
Let everything become your teacher
Life Learner
(Windsor Essex County)
Elder
Elder

Postby Snow_tabby » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:59 pm

That sounds good too. Bonus, it keeps away fleas and mosquitoes.
I've been reading up on preventive measures.

BTW thanks for the tips guys. Image
Snow_tabby
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Postby Life Learner » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Domestic Engineer, I bought those eco-friendly cloths too and I'm not happy with them. Did you end up trying the foil balls?
Let everything become your teacher
Life Learner
(Windsor Essex County)
Elder
Elder

Return to House & Home
Return to Halton Region

Search

Advanced search