[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4322: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4324: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4325: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
WannaKnow • View topic - Smog advisory

Return to Halton Region
 Return to Health

This topic is visible to all WannaKnow sites throughout Ontario Smog advisory

Do you have comments/questions on health and fitness in the %s community? Post 'em here in this forum... *
Share on Facebook

Smog advisory

Postby Life Learner » Sat May 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Thought you'd wannaknow that today was the first smog advisory day!!!
Let everything become your teacher
Life Learner
(Windsor Essex County)
Elder
Elder

Re: Smog advisory

Postby Lucy » Sun May 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Looks like it'll be a hot summer. :oops:
Lucy
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Postby Snow_tabby » Sun May 20, 2012 11:31 pm

I'm one of those crazy people that actually loves hot steamy weather. :D
Guess its because growing up, my bed room in the summer was like a sauna, unless I could tolerate the box air-conditioner. Plus one of my previous jobs on site was one of the rooms I use to work in was a large airbrushing and traditional painting studio, so I couldn't have air-conditioning. Plus I had to wear long pants, long shirt, running shoes and wear a mask. On top of that I had to occasionally move heavy objects. Try working in 90 and above heat in the summer.
So I can tolerate the heat, just not the cold. :?
Snow_tabby
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Postby Krunk » Mon May 21, 2012 9:14 am

SnowTabby, I can see why Windsor's weather is perfect for you! :D

:mrgreen:
The 3 R's. R educe R e-use R ecycle.
Krunk
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Postby Ontario News Hound » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:40 am

So...... city of Windsor workers were out cutting the grass on a smog day. Not a very good example. :?
Ontario News Hound
(Region of Peel)
Leader
Leader

Postby ig0tBIEBERfever » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:34 pm

You're right News Hound but then you'd have those who'd complain because the grass is too long, :lol:
ig0tBIEBERfever
(Windsor Essex County)
Guide
Guide

Return to Health
Return to Halton Region

Search

Advanced search

Links