[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4322: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4324: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4325: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
WannaKnow • View topic - Movie review - Argo

Return to Halton Region
 Return to On the Town

This topic is visible to all WannaKnow sites throughout Canada Movie review - Argo

Whether you go "Out on the Town" in %s to dinner, to a play, to the movies or to a concert, the WannaKnow community wants to read your reviews and comments in this forum. *
Share on Facebook

Movie review - Argo

Postby mama goose » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:38 am

My husband and I saw this movie this week and we really liked it. I was a teenager when this event took place so I didn't know too much about it. The movie is well-made, the acting was fantastic and the fact that it depicts an actual event, I highly recommend seeing this movie. However, there are some gory scenes and foul language so I wouldn't bring the young ones to see it.
mama goose

Return to On the Town
Return to Halton Region

Search

Advanced search