[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4322: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4324: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4325: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
WannaKnow • View topic - Rest in peace, junior

Return to Halton Region
 Return to Family

This topic is visible to all WannaKnow sites throughout Canada Rest in peace, junior

Our family forum is here to serve our community of %s. WannaKnow is for moms, dads, children, grandparents & seniors! Hey, let's include our pets here too! *
Share on Facebook

Re: Rest in peace, junior

Postby baby ducky » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:58 pm

REST IN PEACE GRANDPA! <3
Our baby boys first breath, took ours away.
baby ducky
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Postby Prickly Pear » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Hope you are all doing ok. Take care.
Prickly Pear
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Postby Jack » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:23 pm

He certainly looks quite proud in that picture. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Jack
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Postby Free Spirit » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:34 am

So sorry to hear about your loss. Our prayers are with you.
Free Spirit
(Windsor Essex County)
Guide
Guide

Postby admin » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:48 am

Thanks to everyone for their kind words.

My father passed away peacefully in his home with his family by his side.

The eulogy at the funeral home was given on Wednesday by his eldest step-daughter, myself and his "Little Brother" of 35 years to a standing room only house.

A personal story

I read his grandson's eulogy

The service yesterday was beautiful and the church was also full to the last pews. I never realized just how many people he touched.

I kept hearing the same theme over and over again. How much he could be counted on, how much he was non-judgmental, how he always welcomed everyone to his home...

You're a hard act to follow Dad, but your example lives as an inspiration for all of us to follow.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Quick Silver » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:45 pm

What a nice tribute. Thanks for sharing.
Quick Silver
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Postby Krunk » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Family & friends are really important at this time and listening to your you-tube tribute was really touching. :mrgreen:
The 3 R's. R educe R e-use R ecycle.
Krunk
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Postby Road Runner » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Great tribute to your dad. My condolensces.
Road Runner
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Postby mama goose » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Thanks again for all your support and kind words. Peace.
mama goose

Postby admin » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Dad, Junior, it's been a year since you left us.

I don't think a day goes by that I don't think about you. It just seems so unfair this thing we call life. Why do we have to get old? Why do we have to pass on and leave everyone that we love behind? It just doesn't make sense...

You know, I dreamt of you just the other day. I was moving into a new house that I had never seen before. You brought me to the back of your truck and told me not to worry. You showed me a few impressive-looking tools and told me we were ready for anything that could happen there. I felt comforted by your assurances.

I know you came here on WannaKnow every day when you were well and tried to come as often as possible when you weren't. I remember seeing you on Google Analytics. You were just another blip on the chart, but I knew it was you coming to see how things were going.

I love you dad...

Junior, we will remember you always
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Family
Return to Halton Region

Search

Advanced search