[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4322: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4324: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4325: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
WannaKnow • View topic - Rest in peace, junior

Return to Halton Region
 Return to Family

This topic is visible to all WannaKnow sites throughout Canada Rest in peace, junior

Our family forum is here to serve our community of %s. WannaKnow is for moms, dads, children, grandparents & seniors! Hey, let's include our pets here too! *
Share on Facebook

Rest in peace, junior

Postby admin » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:11 pm

It is with great sadness that I post that Mama Goose's and my father passed away this weekend.

He was always very optimistic and extremely supportive for me during the construction of this site. Although he did not post very often, he did come on the site every day to browse around until the very end when he was no longer able to go on the computer anymore.

He is pictured below.

:cry:
Attachments
PICT0036cr.jpg
PICT0036cr.jpg (77.2 KiB) Viewed 18360 times
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rest in peace, junior

Postby den mother » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:28 pm

My deepst sympathy and heartfelt condolences go out to you, Mama Goose and your families at this very sad and difficult time.
den mother
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Postby Quick Silver » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Admin, what a nice tribute to your father. May you find comfort with family and friends at this time.
Quick Silver
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Postby Domestic Engineer » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:14 pm

:cry: I pray for peace and comfort to you and your family :cry:
Domestic Engineer
(Windsor Essex County)
Leader
Leader

Postby Mother Earth » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:03 pm

My condolences too. He looks quite proud in that picture.
Mother Earth
(Windsor Essex County)
Guide
Guide

Postby open2life » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:10 pm

I am so sorry, Admin and Mama Goose.

Please know I am praying for your dear Dad and for all of you too, during this difficult time.
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”

~Dr. Seuss
open2life
(Windsor Essex County)
Elder
Elder

Postby Chat Ham » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Our prayers are with you.
Chat Ham
(Chatham-Kent)
Contributor
Contributor

Postby mama goose » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:37 am

I want to thank everyone for their support. Thanks for the private messages too.
mama goose

Postby Cedra » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:51 am

I am so sorry for your loss.
..just found out that my Mom's boyfriend has cancer..
..just that kind of week..
Love to all of you..
Cedra
(Windsor Essex County)
Elder
Elder

Postby baby blue » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:52 am

May God comfort you and carry you through this.
baby blue
(Windsor Essex County)
Elder
Elder

Next

Return to Family
Return to Halton Region

Search

Advanced search